It started with two women.
Kimberly Lexow and Jess Legge were masters of the 9-5. Southern transplants working in the blended tech + healthcare industry, with one question:
“Could the work lunch be better?”
It’s an expectation these days that work is hard + fast. But lunch doesn’t have to be that way.
Imagining an office where employees wanted to stick around and share a table of inspired cuisine, Lexow and Legge founded Sifted in 2015. With no food background, L & L, entrepreneurial marketing mavens, built a business that is unafraid to challenge work lunch norms.
Now two years later, Sifted is a gritty, hustling gang that takes risks, makes mistakes, and is bent on creating the best lunch you’ve ever had.
For the company
- Provides a simple, fully-managed perk that team members ACTUALLY enjoy
- Allows admin to focus on more strategic projects by eliminating 10 hrs/wk of coordinating lunch
- Can save company up to $18K/year/employee in productivity
- Is categorized as 100% deductible
For the individual
- Supports a social, appreciative atmosphere
- Alleviates stress + work of worrying about lunch
- Treats every human like a human. We do dietary restrictions like it’s our job.